Can you make a mac version of this game?
A downloadable game for Windows
Heavy Light is a short atmospheric 2.5D platformer game. You play as an underground creature who finds a way to reach the surface of the earth, for the first time, through an abandoned mine.
Use 'A' and 'D' to move,
'E' to use,
'Space' to jump/ascend,
and 'Escape' to toggle the menu
Members of our amazing team:
Sergio Álvarez Atienza
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I asked the project leader to build for Mac. I expect for a mac version to be available soon. Thank you for being interested in trying the game.
- Hold the spacebar to go up at the yellow beam, you can also use the arrow keys to move. Press E when you get to the pilar with the red square (doesn't change colour).
- I got stuck at the row of yellow beams, if you go down it resets you to the top of the cliff. But the space in between the beams is to large to go from one to the other.
- The buttons don't change appearance when you highlight them.
- It is pretty hard to get on to the moving platformers and if you stand underneath them, you glitch through them. Instead of that the platform simply stops moving.
- The sound is turned of by default.
- I would rate it 2/5, but the ratings are turned off and I didn't submit to Brackeys Jam.
Thanks for your comment Mika. The game has been tested multiple times and we are pretty sure that its possible to pass from one beam to the other and to also finish the game. When u go down it resets you because you die (although we didnt make that clear enough). The other points you made have been considered but unfortunately we didnt have the time to implement them as the jam ended some hours ago. This doesn't change the fact that you are right but keep in mind we made this game in 6 days while we were all having full time jobs. In any case thank you very much for giving it a try!